viernes, 4 de abril de 2014

Update - Here's what's going on

I keep promising to get this page up and running again with support material for my other projects but it never seems to happen. I have a mountain of daily material to update - Monday to Friday I add blog posts to two blogs: My Ebook Blog and My English Language tutorial blog So you can see it's a ton of work. Drop by the blogs. Keep an eye open. In the next few months I intend to do a few interesting things. 1. Get my books onto the Createspace site so they can be purchased in Paper form. 2. Finish at least 2 more English books and 2 more Spanish books. 3. PROMO BLAST. Freebees all across the board. 4. Give aways for Reviews. And finally I hope to start writing a new novel. Keep in touch. David Gordon Burke (Stoney)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario